Saturday, November 24, 2012

November 20, 2012 Goodbye CTM, Hello Elder Alcântara and Vila União Area

Oi minha família e amigos,

I managed to get permission to send a really quick email from the mission office to let you know I´m doing just fine! Presidente Perrotti (my mission president) told all of us we´d all have time to send a quick email home but we ran out of time so I have to make this really short. I´m headed to an area called Vila União, about 30 minutes away from the mission office by bus, and my new companion is Elder Alcântara. He´s probably about 6 foot 4 and at least 200 pounds, but he´s super nice. I´m still alive and missing you, but oh so excited. My p-day in the field is Monday, so I´ll have to wait until then to read the emails you sent and reply in full (and write some letters home!). I did get the Mission Ties letter from the 16th, so thank you very much! Eu amo tudo de vocês. Vocês são ótimos! 

Com amor, Elder Sears

No comments:

Post a Comment